From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TestStand sequence file automatic generation

Hello, 

Is it possible to generate automatically sequence file? I think it's possible but have no reference idea. Look forward to your reply.

Have a good day.

Best Regards,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,258 Views)

Google can help with everything 😃 Check this, for example - https://forums.ni.com/t5/Example-Program-Drafts/Dynamically-Create-a-Sequence-File-with-the-TestStan.... In this example it's done directly in TestStand, but the similar code you can create and call from LabVIEW.

You should use TestStand API; with it you can generate whatever you want...

Sincerely, kosist90.

logos_middle.jpg

Message 2 of 4
(3,252 Views)

You can find examples in the TestStand Examples folder, for 2014 version look in \Examples\TestStand API\Building a Sequence Using API.

For earlier versions such 2010 you can find in \Examples\SequenceBuilderTool.

Regards

Ray

Message 3 of 4
(3,229 Views)

Thanks for your reply. I almost confused with full of brain capacities at that time 🙂

I resolved this issue and thanks once agin.

Best Regards,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,208 Views)