NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TestStand.llb is missing. Where can I find it?

I have a LabVIEW 7.1 executable running a TestStand 3.0 sequence (which works fine in TestStand). When I run it from our LabVIEW GUI nothing happens. Using a trace program running in the background I see many error messages for files or procedures not found. One of these is that TestStand.llb is not found. Indeed it is nowhere on my PC which has full TestStand Dev System and Full LabView. Any idea where I can get this file?

Another error seen by the trace app is PROC not found: _PatchLVRTGlobal@4

Perhaps these two errors are linked? Any ideas?

Many Thanks,

Ronnie
TestStand 4.2.1, LabVIEW 2009, LabWindows/CVI 2009
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,256 Views)
Ronnie,

First, did you say you were using TestStand 3.0? The TestStand.llb file is a component of TestStand 2.01. I am guessing the Operator interface you are using is from an older version of TestStand and it simply needs to be recompiled for v3.0

A lot of those VIs are now in TSUtility.llb in the more recent version of TestStand.

Let me know if this works. If it does not we will go from there. Have a great day!

Allan S.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,220 Views)
Thank you Alan. I'm not sure I understand all that is going on here but using the example TestStand Operator Interface (which is version 3) cures the problem. Now I get 'Error 1100 occured at Obtain Queue. Now this doesn't happen if I run the same sequence through my interface VIs 'manually'. But it does happen if I take those same VIs and build them into a LabVIEW EXE. I'm really a novice with this and so I need to investigate this further. Thanks for your help with the first issue!
TestStand 4.2.1, LabVIEW 2009, LabWindows/CVI 2009
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,209 Views)
Believer,

Do you need guidance on this new issue? First are you using queues in LabVIEW or TestStand? Second when you say "build them into LabVIEW EXE" do you mean build them into the operator interface VIs? Let me know and we will go from there. Have a great day!

Allan S.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,187 Views)