From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TestStand UI SequenceView Control and parallel threads

Dear NI community!

Could you, please, help me with the following - how to display test sequence results on LabVIEW operator interface, using TestStand UI SequenceView Control, when there are two parallel threads running? I'd like to use Parallel Process Model, and have on operator interface two separate TestStand UI SequenceView Controls. And, to display on each of them, correspondetly, one or another thread execution. How to assign this control to one of parallel threads?

Thanks a lot in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(5,117 Views)

http://www.ni.com/example/31139/en/

See what Norbet says in this thread about it being in the same app:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/How-can-I-tile-up-the-execution-window-in-the-Labview-Teststand/td-p...

Hope this helps,

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
Message 2 of 7
(5,109 Views)

Thank you jigg, it helped.

Based on this article i have figure it out.

For TS Application manager I used 2 Execution Displays and 2 ExecutionView Managers to control which thread will show up on which side.

Then parsed Execution Display to Execution View Manager with method ConnectExecutionView for threads separatelly (1,2).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(5,026 Views)

Hello Tibor,

I have alike task. Actually I need to display 10 executions for 10 DUTs but on the same window and not different windows.

Can you share how you have managed to parse executions separately.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,112 Views)

Anyone, 

How to link Execution View to different executions in site step executions?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,107 Views)

Hey Levon! Even though your question is related to the original post, it's best to create a new post rather than commenting on an old post. More people will see a new post and you can always link to this thread in your new post

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,088 Views)

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,083 Views)