NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TestStand Deployment Query

Hi,

I have TestStand 3.0 development licence and once my development is finished i need to deploy my software to client machine. Do i need to purchase TestStand Base Deployment Utility,TestStand Debug Deployment Utility or can i can deploy by suing the option present in Tools->Deploy TestStand System.

If i need to buy Base or Debug Deployment utility then what is the purpose of this option Tools->Deploy TestStand System ??

Thanks in advance,

-Anil
Anil-B'lore
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,042 Views)
Hi Anil,

The Deploy TestStand System is very good at organizing every code module and component that you need for a deployed system. It will find all of your VIs (if you use LabVIEW), and all of your other code modules. It will create a single installer that will include the TestStand Engine. However, you will still need to a license to run TestStand on the deployment machine. So you will use both the Tools >> Deploy TestStand System along with purchasing a deployment license for using TestStand on another machine.

Allen P.
NI
Message 2 of 3
(3,004 Views)
Hi Allen,

Thanks for your reply. Now it is clear for me regarding Deployment of TestStand Applications.

Once again thanks for your reply,

-Anil
Anil-B'lore
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,992 Views)