From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS2013: Storing Additional Information for UUTs and Test Stations in Process Models

Solved!
Go to solution

As discribed in TestStand 2013 Helpfile, storing Additional UUT Data is a new feature. It would be very helpful, but I can't get it into reports.

I used the following code:

RunState.Root.Locals.NewSubProperty("UUT.AdditionalData.SW_Version_Inverter",PropValType_String,False,"",0),
RunState.Root.Locals.UUT.AdditionalData.SW_Version_Inverter = "B123"

This is working fine, the property is added correctly. Now I use the description from the helpfile:

"To specify that all subproperties automatically appear in a report, set the IncludeInReport property flag on the AdditionalData property." 

I do this that way:

RunState.Root.Locals.SetFlags("UUT.AdditionalData",0,0x2000)

But if I do this, the report generation freezes and I don't get any report. What did I wrong?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,507 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ludwig72

Hi,

attached a working sequence file,

best Regards Fabian

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,403 Views)

Thank you Fabian for your advice to try it with a completely new sequence. Not the code was wrong but the type definitions in my project.

The mistake was, that I used a PreUUT callback which was developed with an old TestStand Version. The callback defines the UUT types as a parameter set and seems to be not compatible with the new TS2013 type definition that is extended by AdditionalData.

After setting up a new project with clean callbacks everything is working now. 

Best regards Ludwig.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,397 Views)