From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS wants to save NI_FlowControl.ini when exiting

Hello,
each time i quit Teststand 3.5 a popup comes up which prompts to save "NI_FlowControl.ini" with Modified Files" in the title.
What does this mean? When i say YES and save the file and restart TS and quit at once then i comes again?
How can i stop this, or save the file correct?
Thx

Message Edited by OnlyOne on 04-19-2007 09:42 AM

Message Edited by OnlyOne on 04-19-2007 09:44 AM

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,811 Views)
This sounds like a similar problem discussed here:
http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=330&message.id=11311&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

Let me know if this solves your problem.

Allen P.
NI

Message Edited by AllenP on 04-19-2007 01:06 PM

Message 2 of 3
(2,803 Views)
Yes, problem is solved.
Thanks.

[quote]In TestStand, open your type palette window. In the Palette pull down ring select "Customize". Create a new type palette and make sure it is the top-most palette in the list. Name it whatever you like. Click "Ok". Now select your NI_DatabaseTypes.ini from the pull down. Go to the "Standard Data Types" tab, select the "CommonResults" type and copy it.

Select your newly created type palette from the pull down, and paste the "CommonResults" type into this palette. Save all of your palettes.

You should no longer be prompted to save your type palettes unless an actual change has been made.[/quote]
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,766 Views)