cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show current loop iteration

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to show current loop iteration, instead of the text “looping” when TestStand is running, as shown on attached picture. Thanks,

tstand

Show current loop iteration.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,828 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author tstand

Use a FOR loop instead.  And looking at your code, you should be using a FOR loop anyways.  It would cut down your number of steps.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,810 Views)
Solution

Thanks 

Also, I am running main sequence in a loop (over 50 times).  Is there a way to display status of main sequence pass/fail results for each run, so I could count how many times pass/fails?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,800 Views)

I would just keep those in variables and you can watch the variables.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,797 Views)
Solution

Another idea is that you can just place down a action step using the none adapter.  Change the Status expression to evaluate to a string.  For instance Str(Locals.PngCnt).

As the test executes you can see the Status column display the values.  This is especially nice to view variables without having to pause the execution.

Regards,

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,788 Views)

Thanks crossrulz and jigg.

tstand

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6