NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sequence header at the end of the sequence in the report

Can you please also post the sequence you used to create these reports?

From my understanding, the issue is that sequence calls are getting mis-ordered, the rest of the report is as expected.

So what i am wondering is if those sequence calls are configured to be sequential or something like "New Thread".

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(1,355 Views)

Actually, thanks to the NI Support, the problème has been corrected : the option "Conserve Memory and Only Display Latest Results" was checked one the problematic bench and unchecked on the good one.

I've checked it on the good one and that produces the "error".

I've unchecked it on the problematic bench and that has resolved the "error".

So thanks to both of you for your care and help !

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(1,353 Views)

Hey LucD,

I wanted to let you know that this is known behavior for TestStand 2010, and we actually changed the behavior in TestStand 2012. This occurs because since the "Conserve Memory and Only Display Latest Results" option writes results to disk as they become available, the step results are written to the report as soon as they execute. However, the sequence result is not available until all of its steps execute, so it cannot be written to the report above the steps. However, we changed this behavior in TestStand 2012 when we implemented the new model plugin structure for reporting.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(1,348 Views)

Ok Daniel,

Thank for the information.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(1,344 Views)