NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime error -17325

I set the number of stations in "Configure->Model Options->Number of Test Sockets", would this have caused the problem? I often configure 2 stations in the "Number of Test Sockets", but I also found when I only configure 1 station in the "Number of Test Sockets" it would cause problem even faster(When there's only 1 station, test will go though smoothly the first time but when I start another test on the same socket, I would get array index out of bounds run time error ~ 17324. I can see that Runstate.Testsockets.Myindex is "-1" when the run time error occurs)

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(2,154 Views)

Have you tried to change the number of test sockets for specific sequence files?

http://www.ni.com/tutorial/2802/en/

Jonathan R.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(2,142 Views)

Hi Jonathan, I tried changing the number of stations in model options, the number of stations are now automatically set but it still did not help with my problem. I'm still getting the same run time error. What else can I try? Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(2,133 Views)

Hello,

Can you try to set the bounds of the array in 1D array by assigning the value to the element that is described in this KB:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/67192F7EC57B5EF986257964007876E6

You can look at the community example for guidance.  Please give that a try.  

Thanks,

Jonathan R.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(2,096 Views)

Hi Jonathan, sorry as I previously have mentioned, I can't figure out where this code is, so I can't possiblly manipulate the array that has the problem. Can you tell where this code is from the pictures I have attached? (It could be in the process model, but I have looked everywhere in there I couldn't find it) I can only see this part of the code when it has this run time error.

But I managed to put a break point here when it fails (Again, i can't put any extra steps here to modify anything.) you can see from the attached picture what array is having trouble:

Parameters.ModelPluginConfiguration.RuntimeVariables.PerSocket

It looks like it's trying to "remember the last UUT processed" by assigning Parameters.UUT to Parameters.ModelPluginConfiguration.RuntimeVariables.PerSocket[RunState.TestSockets.MyIndex].LastUUT. But Parameters.ModelPluginConfiguration.RuntimeVariables.PerSocket[RunState.TestSockets.MyIndex] suddenly becomes an empty array before I run "PostUUT". I don't actually know what "Parameters.ModelPluginConfiguration.RuntimeVariables.PerSocket" is. Do you? This must be an inharent teststand variable.

Also do you know what happens when I "terminate" a test during "PostUUT" call back? Or should I never do such thing?

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(2,089 Views)

Sorry I forgot to attached the pictures I was talking about in my previous post. Here they are.

Pay particular attention to the picture called "TeststandErrorDetails2", I circled the variable "Parameters.ModelPluginConfiguration.RuntimeVariables.PerSocket" in red. Thanks a lot.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(2,088 Views)

Hello,

If you click on the 'Statement' where it fails and go down to the Step Settings can you see the f(x) Expression tab where you can write the code?  On that KB I had attached previously you can find an additional link where you can download an example.  Please take a look at that. 

Thanks,

Jonathan R.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(2,078 Views)