NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run a set of sequences

Hello everybody !!

I've set of sequence files : sequence1.seq, sequence2.seq, sequence3.seq, sequence4.seq,, ....
and i would like to run for example sequence3.seq, then sequence1.seq and sequence4.seq.

Is there another solution than creating a new sequence file and calling my sequence files as subsequences ?

Thanks a lot, and have a nice day 😉

MrOrange
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,060 Views)
Hello MrOrange,

you can add sequences to the Tools menu (Tools>>Customize...). Does that option fit your needs?

Best regards, Guenter
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,048 Views)
Hello !

Thank you for your answer, but that's not really what I want to do.

In fact, I've a several sequences, and I want to run its one by one automatically.

I know that i can create another sequence which calls sequences I want to execute. But is there an other way to do that ?

Thank you Smiley Happy

MrOrange

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,038 Views)

You could modify your process model to dynamically call a sequence run it and then and dynamically load another sequence and so on.... until all of your sequences have been run.  you would need to add control into the process model that decides which sequence gets run when, and also when to finish looping a terminate.

Take a look at 'Engine.GetSequenceFileEx' and 'Execution.ClientFile' methods if this sounds like the sort of thing you need.

Regards

Steve 

Message Edited by SercoSteve on 05-30-2006 05:55 AM

There are 10 types of people in the world that understand binary, those that do and those that don't.
Message 4 of 4
(3,033 Views)