NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resizing problems with TestStand OI

I've attached a number of bitmaps, along with some VIs to better illustrate my problem.  I recently update the Sequence File tab to contain two expression edit (ee) controls to the right of the SequenceView.  One ee is suposed to display the comment contained in the Sequence File properties and the other displays the comment associated with the selected sequence (main or sub).  The sequence file description was already being passed around to a number of VIs so I followed his lead and added references where necessary for the sequence description. 
When the TestStand splash screen shows up, the top level displays and the to ee boxes appear in their desired location.  However, as things start to load, etc, the Sequence File description seems to move underneath the Sequence File description, but they're offset enough that you can see the text (portions) of both.
Could someone take a look and let me know if you see anything obvious that may be causing this.  P.S. I made significant changes to the Full OI-Resize Controls.vi and minor changes to the other attached files.

Also, one of the bitmaps (Repeated Error) shows an error I receive every time I try to close my application.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,716 Views)
Problem solved - sort of.  I don't know why these two controls were overlapping, but I ended up moving them underneath the SequenceView control and things worked out much better.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,698 Views)
Problem solved - well sort of.  I ended up moving the edit boxes underneath the sequence view control and things worked as predicted.  Thanks anyway.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,698 Views)