From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirements Gateway and Doors Types

No Requirements Gateway board but am working with TestStand also..

I am pulling requirements from DOORS and I need to filter out a column but I cannot find a way to check that a column is NOT empty. I already made a DOORS advanced type and I am trying to edit the requirement field to filter out a column called Interface Name. I want to only pull in the rows where Interface Name is populated. I am currently pulling in useless information where the column is empty. I tried leaving the value blank and negating it to mimic a 'not empty' concept and that did not work. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,253 Views)

Hey cframe,

You should be able to do this by specifying that the object should have an attribute of a certain name. For example, this is the DOORS module for the basic DOORS example we provide with Requirements Gateway:

DOORS.PNG

And here is an example of how you could configure the Requirement field to only pull requirements which have a Priority specified:

OnlyPriority.PNG

By specifying that each requirement must have an Attribute with the name "Priority", you are configuring the type to only recognize requirements which have a Priority defined.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you run into any trouble with it--I'd be happy to help further if this doesn't solve it.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,220 Views)