NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Generation Toolkit files in incorrect location after installing deployment

TestStand 2010 SP1 + LabVIEW 2011 + Report Generation Tookit

After installing a deployment, the location of NI_Excel.lvclass is expected to be at ...\VIs for <project name>\SupportVIs\Excel\NI_Excel.lvclass (see attachment)

but the path of the file is located at ...\VIs for <project name>\SupportVIs\data\NI_Excel.lvclass

In the deployment image, under the target folder, the file is in ...\VIs for <project name>\SupportVIs\data\NI_Excel.lvclass

and the lvproj finds the file.

The lvproj in the installation finds the file in ...\VIs for <project name>\SupportVIs\data\NI_Excel.lvclass

Renaming the folder from data to Excel fixes this problem.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,012 Views)

Are you deploying the VIs using the deployment utility or are you installing the toolkit seperately?

CTA, CLA, MTFBWY
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,962 Views)

I am facing the same issue when I create the TS deployment through utility using TS2012.I thought of adding the file to the Teststand workspace and give the destination in to supportVIs directory.But even tthat didn't worked as it was copying all excel vis in to two locations.

Even adding the Directory path in to TS search directory options  to "\data folder"  is not resolving the issue and LAbVIEW Vis are not able to locate it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,751 Views)