NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing a test from the resultlist

The change to SequenceFilePostResultListEntry worked fine until on the fly was enabled.  I left the changes in SequenceFilePostResultListEntry and added the additional changes recommended for ProcessModelPostResultListEntry.  There are some activex steps in ProcessModelPostResultListEntry related to database logging and on the fly report generation that alter the process flow so that the discarded steps were still written to the report.  You can trace the callbacks using the NI discardresult.seq to see what is happening. 
Since we only want to discard some, but not all, of the passing steps it is not as simple as just adding a few statements to a couple of callbacks.  It can be made to work this way, but requires passing information from the step back to the process model.  Also since we modify the default process model we have to deal with the issue of compatibility with test stand upgrades down the road.  If I have time I may try to remove the last ResultList element, but right now the syntax escapes me and I need to move on to other issues.

Thanks for the help everyone.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 11
(958 Views)