NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PreBatch and PostBatch Callback Modifications

Hello,

In the TestStand 3.1 BathcModel.seq, the default PreBatch and PostBatch callbacks include steps that call the functions BUUT_GetNextUUTs and BUUT_ShowStatus from the modelsupport2.dll, respectively. These functions appear to generate a user interface panel that allows the user to disable test sockets, view the test status and test report, and to continue or stop testing at the end of a batch test.

Since I plan on using the full featured operator interface supplied with TS 3.1, the displaying of the model of the second user interface panel by the Pre and Post Batch callbacks to the modelsupport2.dll, does not create a clean user interface flow, in my opinion. In addition, it appears The full-featured operator interface displays the same information (i.e. test socket status, view reports) as the panle generated by the modelsupport2.dll.

My question evolves around the fact that I would like to eliminate these default callbacks (especially the calls to the modelsupport2.dll functions) and place a simple message step in the PreBatch callback that will set the Locals.ModelData.ContinueTesting variable to True (continue testing) or False (end testing), eliminating the display of the user interface panel generated by the modelsupport2.dll function calls. I plan on using the full featured operator interface supplied in TS 3.1, which I believe show me most of the same information
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,594 Views)

this appears to be a duplicate of this link

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=330&message.id=8897#M8897

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,554 Views)