NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Programming Help of TestStand OI in Labview

I'm making a TestStand OI in Labview.

1.How to programmly run selected step by TestStand API? I'm using the Sequence Model,my sequence is waiting in PreUUT dialog.At this time I want to select a step in MainSequence and then run it in Labview.

2.Is there a UIMessage to know "PreUUTLoop" finished?I want to update my OI when PreUUTLoop done.I prefer not to use UserMeassge,for I don't want to touch much about this structure thing in application sequence.TestStand Engine can handle such message?

3.Is there a way to customize and post failure information to OI?You know TestStand steps is too detailed and sometimes I just want to post some major measurement step failure message to OI to let user know what the defect is.I have an idea to predefine the failure information in Step.Comment,is there some better way to implement?

4.How to customize a Process Model and release it to deployment?My thinking is that my OI only supports the sequence following my own standard so that OI can run.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,404 Views)

Have you looked at the exampels shiped with Teststand?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,380 Views)

Have you considered using custom UI messages: http://www.ni.com/tutorial/4532/en/#toc4

Maybe you should get some help from contractors on your application.

Rodéric_L
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,377 Views)