From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Teststand ATML Toolkit for 2014

I downloaded the toolkit to try off the web but the toolkit is not compatible wioth Teststand 2014.  What is the solution for TestStand 2014 for an ATML toolkit or am I missing something? Smiley Indifferent

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,144 Views)

Hi id,

Thank you for inquiring. You are correct that the TestStand ATML Toolkit 2013 is not compatible with TestStand 2014. Unfortunately, we do not currently have an ATML toolkit that is compatible with TestStand 2014. If you would like to use the toolkit, you will need TestStand 2013.

Regards,

Brittany V

Applications Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,110 Views)

Are you intending on upgrading the toolkit sometime soon to work with Teststand 2014 or are you discontinuing it for some reason?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,076 Views)

That's a good question; I do not know our plans for the toolkit. Let me look into the situation, and I will give you an update once I know more.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,051 Views)

id-

We have published a KnowledgeBase article that addresses NI TestStand ATML Toolkit support for TestStand 2014. Please have a look at the KB to address your question.

-Jeff

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,929 Views)