NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI 600x USB logger

I have a test PC previously installed NI USB 6008 driver with a 6008 logger (lets say its logger A), my question is , can I use another NI usb 6008 logger (logger B) on this same PC? does the PC or driver recognize its not the same logger?

thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,620 Views)

Yes.  You can use another USB-6008 on that computer.  The PC will recognize that it's the same logger.  In MAX, you will also be able to tell that logger B shows up with a different serial number than logger A.

Pulido Technologies LLC

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,601 Views)

thanks!

the reason I asked this is because a problem I have with the USB 6008 recently: I have a test using USB6008 to measure voltage and frequency, it was working fine until I switched logger A to logger B, the device cannot measure voltage but has no problem measuring frequency , both USB 6008 are good and working fine before. Do you have any idea why this is happening?

thank you again

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,595 Views)

Not knowing anything about your situation, my guesses would be: miswired logger B, blown channel on logger B

Also, this is the TestStand forum.  Questions like this should be posted in the Multifunction DAQ forum.

Pulido Technologies LLC

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,591 Views)

thanks, 

I reposted on multiDAQ 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,584 Views)