NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My TestStand Deployment Utility Aborts With No Errors Specified

Subject says it all. Below is the log...

Starting a log for the deployment.
Starting Analysis
Processing Workspace...
Workspace Processed
Finished Analysis
Building...
2:51 PM
LabVIEW Version: 13.0.1f2 (2013 SP1) (32-bit) English
Creating an installer...
Adding files to installer
Validating...
Copying files...
Scanning files...
Updating files...
Build complete successfully.
Done adding files
Preparing to build deployment
Copying products from distributions
Done building deployment
The installer is finished.
Loading product deployment information
The build is finished.
2:54 PM
Aborted
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Any help as far as figuring out what is going on would be appreciated. I have no clue as to what is making this build abort.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,373 Views)

Hey trosier,

The TestStand Deployment Utility actually creates a detailed status log that might provide additional information to help us figure out what's going wrong with the build. The file is called TSDU Detailed Status Log.txt and can be saved with the Save Logs As button on the Build Status tab of the Deployment Utility. Could you try the build again, and save the log and attach it to this thread?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,352 Views)

Daniel-My log files are attached. I looked through them briefly but could not see anything obvious anyway. Let me know if you see anything that may point to why this is aborting. I am only sending the TSDU Detailed Status Log. The other log file, TSDU Installer Build Log, is over 158M and I have a feeling that is why my reply to you keeps failing. I have tried to send it twice.

Thanks,

Troy

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,343 Views)

Hey trosier,

It actually would be helpful to have the entire zip file. I have private messaged you instructions to send that file to me.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,337 Views)