From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifying reportgen_txt.seq Sequence Filepath

I am attempting to modify the reportgen_txt.seq file to print to a receipt printer, which requires many of the printed lines to be shortened.  I have placed a copy of the reportgen_txt.seq and the SequentialModel.seq in my ...\Components\User\Models\TestStandModels folder to make the required modifications.  My problem is that, while I am able to change the header information, I am not able to change the results information.  I would like to delete the subseqence filepath information from the report.

This in what I have tried.  In my User reportgen_txt.seq file AddSequenceResultToReport subseqence, had attempted to delete the [Add Sequence File Path] step.   This has no effect on the  displayed report.  I have attempted to step through the sequence, but don't see where or how the sequence infromation gets added to the report.  I only see the header and footer being added.

Am I missing something??
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,732 Views)

Hi,

In reportgen_txt.seq the sequence file path is added to the report string in the sequence AddSequenceResultToReport at the step in the main called "Add Sequence File Path".

Hope this helps

Regards

Ray Farmer

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,718 Views)