From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loop counter reset in parallel model ?

Hello,

i am using TestStand 3.1 with parallel model. There is a loop counter for each UUT in RunState.Root.Parameters.TestSocket.UUT.UUTLoopIndex. This increases with every loop that is done.

Now my problem is: If i start the NextUUT, this counter is not set to 0. It just increases.

Is there a different counter that i can use ? Or where can i get the information that the NextUUT button is pressed so that i can reset the counter manually ? Or is there another solution.

Thanks for Help.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,698 Views)
Hi,

I don't completely understand, why you want to reset the UUTLoopIndex, because it shows the number of iterations per test socket to check how many uut's have been tested on each. However, you could reset the value with a simple statement before you start the tests. You could do this in the setup step group, e.g. with RunState.Root.Parameters.TestSocket.UUT.UUTLoopIndex = 0. You could add a message popup or evaluate an extra condition or so.

Kind regards,

Philippe Goetz,
Applications Engineer, National Instruments
Message 2 of 2
(2,684 Views)