NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LV RTE SP1 F5 is not listed in components for deployment...

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

Just migrated my test platform from TS2013 & LV2013 x32 to TS2014 x64 & LV 2013 x64. I now try to build a new deployment installer for my test stations, but the LV RTE SP1 F5 is not listed in the components for deployment even if it is correctly used as labview adapter in the Teststand sequence editor... why ? 

I can see RTE SP1 F3, but not F5...

Please, see attached picture to see my teststand configuration (showing the labview adapter) and the list of components available in the deployment utility.

Thank you for help.

C.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,607 Views)

Hello Christian, 

Have you tried checking the RTE SP1 F5 driver in the "Components to Include" section?  It looks like it simply hasn't been included.  

Best wishes!

Amanda B.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,561 Views)

Hi Amanda,

Please look carefully to the screenshot "Components.png" provided in my previous post. You will notify that the NI Labview RTE 2013 SP1 F5 is not available in the list of "components to include" ... Which is actually the issue I want to fix... 

Thank you for help

C.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,549 Views)

Christian, 

This behavior was reported as a bug in November. Unfortunately there is no workaround at this time, but R&D is working to resolve the issue in the future. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,481 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author NutaqTestDept

Hi,

Thank you for the information.

As a temporary fix (in date of 2014-12-04), I manually installed the LV 2013 RTE SP1 F5 on the test station. 

You can find the downloadable version here: 

http://www.ni.com/download/labview-run-time-engine-2013-sp1/4539/en/

Thank you and have great day,

C.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,454 Views)