From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with parallel execution

I am having issues with opening TCP connection as well as SSH connections when running a sequence in parallel.

When opening a TCP connection, after a delay, one thread passes while the other gets stuck, resulting in the error "...exceeded user specified time limit".

I am connecting to local networks using two different network adapters.

The second issue is when using LabSSH to open SSH-connections, same thing here, one passes while the other is stuck.

When running the sequence with the sequential model there are no problems.

The first thing i found when searching was to use Reentrant execution in the VI:s, this made no difference. (I chose to "open VI front panel" to ensure that two clones were opened and that they used the correct IPs)

I broke out the code snippets which is causing the timeouts, images are included here.

When running the sequential model there are no problems and the whole sequence runs as expected.

I am using the Batch process model.

I am sure there is something simple that i am missing here, any help is appreciated.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(3,201 Views)