NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with labview on TestStand deployment system (wont run without a labview License)

Solved!
Go to solution

I am trying to deploy a system using testStand to a deployment machine for the 1st time. I have built my installer and image files etc.The files install successfully on the target machine however when I try and run my program in TestStand operator mode I have getting errors relating to Labview. The only way I can get around these error is to activate a Labview License on the deployment machine, this is not viable.

The error I see when I disable my Labview License simply states an error occurred accessing the Labview ActiveX automation server.

I have included the run time engines etc in my installer. As this is my first build is there something obvious I have missed here??

Thanks for any input.

Vinny

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,631 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vinnyfla

Vinny,

my first guess is that the setting for the LV adapter on the deployment machine is still configured for "LabVIEW Development Environment". You have to change this to "Runtime Engine".

hope this helps,

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,623 Views)

Hi

In my deployment system,   is there any setting where in the Teststand engine choses the labview  Runtime    Option over the Labview Development.?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,316 Views)

Hi 

Have you tried going to Confige  -> Adapters, Select Labview and choose configure, and the options should be available to you..

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,275 Views)