From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Sequence files Combobox loading all files

hi there,

In teststand Simple operator Interface  the Sequence files Combobox loads all the files on execution.

How do I  restrict it to 1 or  else disble from loading the same.

the reason this ? arises is bcos some Seqs have code in SeqfileLoad Callback   and this causes problem

The "ReloadSequenceFilesOnStart" Property  = 0 Reload_File_None

have anyone had  same Issue

regards

akshay

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,877 Views)

Hey akshay,

To clarify, in the LabVIEW Simple interface, the "ReloadSequenceFilesOnStart" property is set in the Configure Application Manager VI as follows:

ReloadSequenceFiles.PNG

On my machine, setting the property to ReloadFile_None as shown did result in the interface not loading any sequence files at start. If I then load some sequence files, they appear in the combo box and their SequenceFileLoad callbacks do execute, but if I exit the interface and open it again, no sequence files are shown in the combo box and no SequenceFileLoad callbacks execute (because of the ReloadFile_None setting). Is this different from what you are seeing on your machine?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,875 Views)

thanks for the inputs Daniel

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,873 Views)