NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid LV Queue Ref in TestStand

Solved!
Go to solution

Believ it or not, it is finally working on my computer.

Here's what I did:

1.) Checked the LV adapter settings as Daniel suggested --> the same on my computer

2.) Downloaded & ran Roderics example --> no errors.

4.) getting totally confused.... and felt stupid like hell.... Smiley Surprised

5.) Shut down TS (2013) and LV (2013)

6.) Opened Norberts example in LV2013 AND mass-compiled. Shut down LabVIEW & opened the .seq file using TS2013. Ran it and worked fine.

7.) see 4.) maybe even a bit more

8.) Opened my example (three different queue handling possibilities) in LV2013, mass-compiled. Ran it in 2013 and all went well

Being pragmatic, I regard this issue as solved.

For the files (and anyone hitting similar problems): I supect this issue to be caused by the usage of potentially mixed-version lvlibs. (2012 & 2013) and a potential issue using LV2012 VIs using TS 2013.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Cheers

Oli

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 23
(1,945 Views)

Hi,

I am working on something similar with Oli and I don't want to create a new thread for this issue, so I would like to post my question here.

I have a VI obtain queue name. This VI is called both in LabVIEW and in TestStand. The issue I have is when I probe after the obtain queue I have different reference number. I use LabVIEW and TS 2010. The createnew? indicator returned false at the second time the VI is called.

Called from TestStand: UI_Surface_Queue - 0xD0900008
Called from LabVIEW: UI_Surface_Queue - 0xD0A00009

WIth this, I am not sure what the solution is. Please help me.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 23
(1,302 Views)

Nevermind, I have my case work. The reference number does not have to be the same.

I set the VI execution property>Preferred Execution System: user interface and it works.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 23
(1,299 Views)