NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate PTC Integrity with TestStand

Hello Forum,

I am looking for a solution to integrate tests performed with TestStand with PTC Integrity Workflow and Documents.

The scope is on automating the Test Sessions (driven by PTC Integrity) and especially on playing back the test results automatically so that the manual work with the test result editor is not necessary (traces to requirements).

Has anyone made some experiences with this problem?

Are there any integrations to purchase or is this an individual development?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,030 Views)

It looks like there is an existing post about this that might be helpful.

-Trent

https://www.linkedin.com/in/trentweaver
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,993 Views)

Yes, it is a similar request, but with some off-topic in it and somewhat past.

I wanted to start a new discussion because I hoped that there was some progress in the meantime and the technique to track tests by their requirements is rather common. So it is very helpful when the test results are played back to PTC Integrity so that we can calculate test coverage (Integrity supports filling test results with the Test Result Editor but this has to be done manually for every test case).

I am very astonished why nobody here in this uses this technique...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,975 Views)

Hello,

Did you get any solution on how to achieve bi directional traceability between PTC and NI test stand?
I am also looking for a process where the requirements from PTC can be auto tracked with NI test sequences and test results? any tool, add in's or plug in that can help me to achieve this?  

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(387 Views)