NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't install TS UIC in Delphi. Class TButton, TLabel, etc already exist.

I tried to install the new TestStand UIC on Delphi 5.0 as an activeX. It gave me an error that the clas TButton already exists. Is there a way to rename the classes or is there another way to install the UIC in Delphi 5.0?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,234 Views)
To gopher -
The TestStand UI control names cannot be renamed because the naming is built into the type information in the DLLs. I suspect that this is a limitation in Delphi 5.0. You might want to try a later version of Delphi. It looks like Borland has a version 7 now.

Scott Richardson (NI)
Scott Richardson
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,234 Views)

Hello,

I read this mail and I'm interessed to know if the problem was solved. I'm working with Delphi7 and I found the same problem, in my case I renamed the classes during the ActiveX importing (TButton with TS_TButton, this for each class), but I have troubles with the TSequenceView and TCheckBox classes. In fact when I want to insert the components in the form these errors are displayed:

1. Component SequenceView: Access violation at address 05BD29F2 in module 'Seqview.dll'. Read of address 0000046C.

2. Component CheckBox: Access violation at address 00000000 in module 'Seqview.dll'. Read of address 00000000.

I would like to develop an User Interface in Delphi7 using the Activex controls 'NI TestStand UI Controls 3.1'.

Thank you for your help!

Best regards!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,119 Views)