NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to run different batch of steps in parallel?

Happy new year all of you:

I was intend to excute actions and record steps in my sequence in parallel to record the actions in the same time of action change. Is that possiable to set them in Syncchronization of each steps and how?

I got a solution to use Rendezvous by putting steps in subsequence, then run mainsequence with sequence call, but that will distroy all my sequence structure, so I think about a simple way to do that.

thanks in advance!

These steps are:

- actions on PS

- record voltage of PS

ScreenHunter_1.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,666 Views)

Hi,

Using the ParallelModel.seq as the base

The new process model in the zip file has a new step in the Initialize TestSocket sequence which generates a new Client Sequence File path based on the Computer Motherboard Test Sequence.seq string.

This new path name is passed as a parameter to the Create Test Socket Execution for each of the test socket executions.

Unzip the file and place the new Process Model into \Components\User\Model\TestStand and place the test sequences into the folder \Examples\Demo\LabVIEW\Computer Motherboard Test.

Launch the seq editor and set the Station Model to use the new Pocess model ( you can set it back when you have finished). Open one of the new test sequences and select the Test UUTs to start the sequences. The
four new sequences will be launched.

I can see that the sequence that you initially open wont be your test sequence but a sequence that allows your test selection or sets up the sequences to run, setups your process model to run etc.

(This new Process Model sequence is from Teststand 2.01 beta, so if you have any problems then cut the new step and paste it into your ParallelModel sequence)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,591 Views)