NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make report generation only after main sequence execution?

i am reading serial number from product in main sequence ? Serial number is displayed in Report as well as in Report file name as [UUT]. Since report is generating before executing main sequence ,Serial number is taking from PreUUT. So how to pass my serial number which read from main sequence as the UUT name of report file name? Teststand 2013.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,056 Views)

I am not sure if i understand your question. Do you refer to "Single Pass" entry point? Or is it "Run MainSequence"?

In the first case, the PreUUT callback does not query for a serial number. Still, you can set the serial number if passing the SN to RunState.Root.Locals.UUT.SerialNumber (if using the "SequentialModel") within your MainSequence.

In the second case, there is no process model involved. So you neither have a variable which is used to store a SN nor you have any functionality to create a report at all. In this situation, this discussion doesn't make sense (as there never will be a report at all).

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,924 Views)