NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add Lot ID/Number in file naming of Lot Summary report and STD report generated by Sequence editor

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

How to add Lot Id(which is inputted in the Configure Lot Setting) in the file naming of Lot Summary and STDF report generated by Semiconductor Test Module.

Currently the default naming is shown in the snippet below

File Naming.JPG

Thanks,

Rovi

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(4,427 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author rntorres_GPSynergia

Hi Rovi,

Have you tried editing the ConfigureLotSettings callback or some of the steps listed in Cusomizing the Behavior for Obtaining Lot Settings?

Regards,

John Gentile

Applications Engineering

National Instruments

Message 2 of 9
(4,384 Views)

Hello John,

Thanks for your help.

When I try to edit the SemiconductorModuleCallbacks.seq>>GetreportFileName>>Compute File Name it works.

Below is the code I did to add values on the file naming.

Parameters.ReportFileName =
Str(Parameters.LotSettings.Standard.PartType)+"_"+
Locals.BaseFileName + "_" +
Str(Parameters.LotSettings.Standard.LotId)+"_"+
Str(Parameters.StationSettings.Standard.NodeName)+"_"+
Str(Parameters.StartDate.Year)+""+
Str(Parameters.StartDate.Month)+""+
Str(Parameters.StartDate.MonthDay)+"_"+

I still have a question regarding on the Str(Parameters.StartDate.Year)+""+ when I add year to the file name, it turns out that it add the whole 4 digit number of the year "2016". How can I manipulate this to just add the last two digit of the year, which is only the "16".

Thanks a lot,

Rovi

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(4,376 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author rntorres_GPSynergia

Hi Rovi,

You can use the Right() function to manipulate it to just add the last two characters:

Right(Str(Parameters.StartDate.Year), 2)

Regards,

Charlie

Charlie Rodway | Principal Software Engineer | Certified TestStand Architect (CTA)

Computer Controlled Solutions Ltd | NI Silver Alliance Partner | GDevCon#1 Sponsor

Message 4 of 9
(4,350 Views)

Hello Charlie,

Thanks for the info. It works! Smiley Happy

I have another question regarding on the manipulation of string in teststand. 

I just noticed that the "Str(Parameters.StartDate.Month)" is just giving me one digit for example.

when I append the Month onto the year it just give me this "167" what function can I use to force this parameters to give two digits?.

Example:

"YYMMDD.txt" = "160719.txt"

Also, where can I found the functions for teststand in manipulating string so that I can explore it and use it in future?

Thanks for your Help,

Rovi

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(4,318 Views)

Hi Rovi,

You can format the string to have a leading zero by using the following Str() expression:

Str(Parameters.StartDate.Month, "%02d")

You can use the expression browser to help you find the functions you need and their parameters:

Expression Browser.PNG

Regards,

Charlie Rodway | Principal Software Engineer | Certified TestStand Architect (CTA)

Computer Controlled Solutions Ltd | NI Silver Alliance Partner | GDevCon#1 Sponsor

Message 6 of 9
(4,314 Views)

Thanks Charlie.

I have another question

Is there a Parameters that will give me the time and date at the end of the test instead of the start of the test?

Thanks and Regards,

Rovi

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(4,306 Views)

Hi Rovi,

Can you ask this question under a new topic?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(4,301 Views)

Hello Charlie,

Sure. Thanks for your inputs.

Regards,

Rovi

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(4,248 Views)