NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all,I meet a problem:I use PXI-4070 to measure a resistor.It can't get a right number.but retest,can get a right number.I measure a voltage before do this step.

Hi all,I meet a problem:I use PXI-4070 to measure a resistor.It can't get a right number.but retest,can get a right number.I will measure a resistance and a voltage step before do this step.

1) I use PXI-4070 to measure R1 resistor value.It can't get a right value.but retest,can get a right value.I should run two sequences: first measure R2 resist value step and second measure V2 voltage value step before run this step of measure R1 value.

2) Now I exchange the sequence: first measure V2 voltage value step,second measure R2 resistance value step and Run. Then I run this step of measure R1 value.It can get a right value.

Don't know why it can happen.

Could you please tell me hwo to explain this problem or some suggestion?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,357 Views)

Are all your variables being passed correctly? Also it appears that your code module is using the labview adapter. Your VI could possibly not be handling the value correctly, so when you run it the first time it fails, but run it the second time it gives the right value. (Could be caused by incorrect shifting of values) Make sure everything is updating, and you can consistantly get your code module to give the right value everytime.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,329 Views)