NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! We lost our CD and need a copy. Upgrading is not an option.

The hard drive crashed in our old PXI-1000B so we replaced it and reloaded Win 98.
However, we can't find our TestStand 1.0.2 CD.

We have tried loading TestStand 2 but have not been able to resolve differences between
the version 1 and 2 test stand models.

Could someone PLEASE provide us with a CD image.
We have a valid license but the last time I contacted NI they could not find a version 1.0.2 CD.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,950 Views)

Hi Chris,

I think your best option would be to create a service request at Request Support and make the product TestStand. That way you can call into our group and we can see what options we have.  If you are not sure if you have a support contract with us, let me know you email address and I can check in our database. 

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Jonathan

Jonathan N.
National Instruments
Message 2 of 4
(2,926 Views)

Hi Jonathan,

I'm not sure if we have a support contract with NI.  This copy of TestStand was purchased by someone in our Plymouth, UK facility.  It was installed on the computer in Dec. 2000 so it was purchased before then.  The Plymouth facility has since been closed and none of the employees are still with our company.  My best guess is that the software was purchased by Neil Wakely.  The software might be registered under the WWG (Wavetek Wandel Goltermann) or Acterna company names.  Our current company name is JDSU.  My current email address is chris.leaman@jdsu.com.  Previous email addresses are chris.leaman@acterna.com and leamanc@ttc.com.

Thanks for any help you can give me,

Chris Leaman

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,914 Views)

Hi Chris,

I talked with some of our sales representatives and they are going to give you a call to see what options you may have.

Good luck!

Best Regards,

Jonathan N.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,886 Views)