NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphs in HTML Teststand Report do not show when viewed from computers without TS

I have created an html report in TS. My report has a graph in it that will display correctly when viewed from within Teststand. However, if I try to view the report from Internet Explorer, the graph is not displayed unless I'm on a computer that has Teststand installed. I found a similar problem here on the boards where the user was creating xml reports. I tried using the fix specified for that problem but still did not correct it for html reports. Is there a similar fix for this?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,261 Views)
Hi,

What version of IE do you have on your system that doesn't have TestStand?

Regards
Ray Farmer
Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,247 Views)

I'm using version 6.0.2900.2180 with sp2 installed.

Thanks Ray

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,242 Views)
The TestStand default reporting sequence uses an embedded ActiveX control in the HTML report to display arrays as graphs. The control is located in <TestStand>\Components\NI\Tools\GraphControl\TSGraphControl.ocx. This control in turn uses the Measurement Studio CWGraph control in the cwui.ocx library. In order to view HTML reports on computers that do not have TestStand installed, these two controls must be present and registered on the computer.

Attached is an installer which will install and register these components on the client's computer(s). Simply unzip the installer and the run setup.exe on the target computer(s).

For information on how to manually register ActiveX controls, please refer to the document linked below. Manual registration is not required if you use the attached installer.

Note: The Measurement Studio CWGraph control that is installed is an evaluation version of the control. For more information on Measurement Studio controls, please visit the product page.

Message 4 of 4
(3,231 Views)