From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GetReportFilePath Callback Don't Work

Solved!
Go to solution

I want change my report path to "D:\\" by sequence or by TS API, report name should be keep "$(ClientFileDir)\\$(ClientFileName)_Report-$(FileDate)-$(FileTime)-$(Unique).$(FileExtension)", only the path need change to "D:\\", I don't want using "Result Processing" dialog,I have read a lot of related posts,find the best way is overwrite GetReportFilePath callback.

I don't know why the GetReportFilePath Callback don't work, thanks!

111.png

222.png

333.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,756 Views)
Seems like nobody interested in this topic.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,734 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author TabZhang

I put it in client sequence "ReportOptions" like below, it work now.

Parameters.ReportOptions.Directory = "D:\abc",
Parameters.ReportOptions.DirectoryType= "SpecificDirectory"

but I don't know why it don't work it i put it in model sequence.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,728 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author TabZhang

Hi TabZhang,

Using the ReportOptions callback is the appropriate location to set the report path programmatically, so your current solution is correct.

The GetReportFilePath callback exists so the client sequence file can inspect the report file path if needed, and is executed during the Model Plugin - UUT Done and Model Plugin - Batch Done sequences of the process model. ReportOptions is called at Model Plugin - Begin. This is important because the actual file that contains the report is being created during the Model Plugin - UUT Start and/or Model Plugin - Batch Start sequences which execute after Model Plugin - Begin, but before Model Plugin - UUT Done.

Steven Gloor
Staff Customer Engineer - CTA, CLD
Message 4 of 5
(3,669 Views)

Hi Steven,

OK, Thanks for your clarification!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,660 Views)