From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gererating Double Pulse using NI-DAQ

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello Everyone,

Firstly, I would thank NI for having such a great community to interact with LabVIEW experts and Professionals.

I am developing a double pulse signal using NI 9402 4-Channel, 50 ns, LV TTL Digital Input/Output Modulealong with NI cDAQ-9181, CompactDAQ-Chassis. The problem I face is that, I can generate the double pulse but the waveform which I get in LabVIEW and the waveform I get in Oscilloscope are different (I mean the Timeperiod).

For example, I would like to generate Double pulse at times (T0, T1, T2, T3) and T0 say 100ms and T1 should be (T1=T0+T1), (T2=T0+T1+T2) and (T3=T0+T1+T2+T3). The waveforms what I see in oscilloscope are "T0" will start at zero(0) and T1 will be 100ms and T2 will be (T2=T0+T1).

How to get the timings exactly like in Labview..? I am also attaching the VI and screen shots of Oscilloscope, Please find them in the attachments.

In the photos the "T0" is given as 150ms...don't bother

I thank one and all for your support.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,796 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Harikrishna125

Hello Harikrishna125,

starting and stopping the task takes some time, do all in one waveform.

time.png

best regards
Alexander
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,766 Views)

Hi Glasner,

Thank you for the reply and the code works as expected.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,610 Views)