NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate 2 reports in different directories for 1 test

Hi,

I have TestStand 2012 which allows me to generate 2 test reports for 1 test in Result Processing (http://www.ni.com/white-paper/14148/en/). I have also added a Report Options Call Back to my test and modified this (by adding 2 statements (Directory Type & Directory)) so that I can specify the directory I wish the results to appear in.

My problem is that I want the 2 results split into different directories ie HTML result in 1 directory and the txt in another.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,619 Views)

Hi Chris,

this should be possible.

Launch the ...ProcessingUtility

1.) Create or edit a Configuration.

2.)  Add your desired Reports to your config. , Remove unused stuff.

3.) by Clicking the Tool-Icon good old ReportOption panel comes up. Change it to your desired format.

4.) Do filepath options.

5.) Don't forget to enable

or just look on the attached screenshot

Regards 

Juergen

--Signature--
Sessions NI-Week 2017 2016
Feedback or kudos are welcome
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,611 Views)

Hi Juergen,

Thanks but I have 3 different UUT's run on this test set so need to create 6 different result folders (2 results per UUT), this is why I added a Repot Options call back to my program so that I could change the directory for each UUT. What I guess I hoped would be a way to define which Report Options I was changing in the Report Option call back ie set the options for ATML Report and Simple Text Report independently

I hope this makes sense

Chris

Result Processing.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,593 Views)

Hi Chris,

what about running your UUT's in an own execution, with your process model behind.

That should results the desired havior.

or use the parallel model.

Hope the that helps

Juergen

--Signature--
Sessions NI-Week 2017 2016
Feedback or kudos are welcome
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,573 Views)