From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Executions on both tab control and list tab

In my TestStand OI, on the left exists the listbox that contains the Sequence Files and Executions.  On the right is the tab control that shows the Test Sequence only.  Then, when a sequence file is run, the Executions and Report tab appear.  What do I add/change such that the Executions tab is displayed next to the Sequence tab at all times.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,758 Views)

Hi mrbean,

I am not quite sure how this will benefit you as the Execution tab is solely for executions and when you start up your OI, there is no executions you are running.  However, if you open up the Full OI's block diagram, you will notice a subVI called "Full OI - Show Appropriate Tabs". This is the VI that sets when the tabs are visible. If you change up that case structure for the ListBar (setting the different boolean constants), you can dictate which tabs are visible.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Jonathan N.
National Instruments
Message 2 of 3
(2,741 Views)
I set to True the second Boolean index that goes into the first For-Loop.  Now the Test Executions tab is displayed along with the Sequence Files tab.  Fabulous.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,730 Views)