NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Example of TestStand Batch/Parallel OI with multiple Tags

Wondering if anyone has an example of a TestStand OI wich shows the execution/report of each UUT on a seperate tab

I would also like to intergrate the functionality of the Parallel or Batch Serial Number dialogs into the UUT 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,764 Views)

Hi NIExpert,

Have you taken a look at the Testing UUTs in Parallel example? You can find this under <TestStand Public>\Examples\Parallel Testing\Testing UUTs in Parallel – Parallel Model. This example generates different reports for each UUT and I believe incorporates the dialog you mentioned you were interested in.

Christine S.

Applications Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,734 Views)

Yes of course.

I am looking for an example of an operator interface that has a tabbed dialog that shows multiple executions/reports.  Perhaps one pair per tab.   Ideally, one would be able to start each execution from the OI directly.  I.e , the OI would integrate the BUUT_GetNextUUT or P_UUT_GetNextUUT dialogs into the OI

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,686 Views)

I think I understand what you’re asking for now. Unfortunately, we do not have such an example. We have the simple and full-featured interface application examples that ship with TestStand. However, you are free to add any custom functionality to these examples. You may want to take a look at the Best Practices for NI TestStand User Interface Development in order to add this functionality. Good luck!

Christine S.

Applications Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,668 Views)