From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error No -17600 Not able to specify the module in Numeric Limit test

Hai,
Actually i had Specified one vi in specify module in numeric limit test, And once again i would like to change the vi (i.e the same file name but in different path... Its asking to upgrade the labview ...)
can any one help me to change the path of the vi)....

Thank you
RAJESH G
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,056 Views)

Hi,

You will need to specify the absolute pathname to your VI, which you do by selecting the check box in the file dialog box, when you browse for the actual VI.

Does the VI you wish to use actually open in the version of labVIEW you are using on your system?

Regards

Ray Farmer

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,056 Views)

Hai Ray...

Yes i can open that vi in my Labview 7.1....

I tried by specifying the module by puting check box in absolute path....

but still its showing that error...

actually i tried by deleting the file which was in previous path also...But not working.....

actually i want to change the path of the specify module vi file, but the file name is same......

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,047 Views)

Hai Ray...

Yes i can open that vi in my Labview 7.1....

I tried by specifying the module by puting check box in absolute path....

but still its showing that error...

actually i tried by deleting the file which was in previous path also...But not working.....

actually i want to change the path of the specify module vi file, but the file name is same......

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,045 Views)

Hi,

Can you capture a JPG or PNG of the error you are seeing and post it on the forum.

Regards

Ray Farmer

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,042 Views)