NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distributing LabView Simple operator Interface

I want to make a distribution version with LabView 7.0 and TestStand 3.0.
I made a very small code with only one VI.

If I choose Full-Featured has Operatorinterface, I have no problem of installation on a target PC.
If I choose Simple Operator Interface I have the message " This installer requires Internet 5.0 or later." when I execute setup.exe.
I have Internet 6.0 on my PC.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,016 Views)
Hello Lucie,

In order to find out why you are seeing this error message, I would like to take a look at the log file for the installation of your TestStand system when this error message appears. To save the log file of your installation go to Start >> Run on your Windows machine and type in cmd to open the command prompt window. In the command prompt window type “{directory of your TestStand installation files}\setup.exe” /l*v c:\log1.txt. This will launch your TestStand installation and also create a log file in your C: directory. If you could then attach this log1.txt file to this page, I would like to take a look at it to see why you are getting this message.

Regards,
Kevin Leonard
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,976 Views)
Keven,
I don't know why but I unable to create the problem again.

Juste in case you could see something, I join you the log file.

Thanks

Lucie
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,949 Views)
Hello Lucie,

If you ever experience this problem again, feel free to reply to this thread with the log file of the install that caused the problem, and I would be more than happy to look at it for you.

Regards,
Kevin Leonard
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,933 Views)