From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling TestStand ReportView Right Click Menu

Hi All

Is it possible to disable (so it is not displayed at all, or alternatively delete items from, a TestStand ReportView control right click menu?  When I right click on my ReportView control, at run-time, I get this menu.

Right click Menu.jpg

Things I have tried:

1. Disabled the shortcut menu of the ReportView control from the Advanced->Run-Time Shortcut Menu option at design time
  2. Attempted to use the Menu palette to delete menu items at run-time. 

Nothing appears to have any impact on the menu displayed (shown above) which suggests to me that the menu is embedded inside the control itself.  If that is the case I guess I should be able to access a property of the control that will disable it, but I cannot find any information relating to this.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,964 Views)

Hi Steve,

I hope you are well. I understand that you have been speaking with one of my colleagues, James P regarding this issue and has suggested a potential solution for the issue.

Please feel free to post here if the suggestion solution does solve the problem for the benefit of the rest of the community.

Kind Regards,

Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK & Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,846 Views)