NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom PreBatch Callback

Hello guys, I am using a batch model to test up to 4 UUTs, my question is the following: Is there a way to include additional information in the PreBatch Callback, I know and is very usefull to be able to include the serial number for the specific TestSocket but I would like to have more information like part number, software version, etc. Is there a way to modify or built a custom PreBatch callback in order to include additional information ? Thanks for your help Eder
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,942 Views)

That dialog is part of modelsupport2.dll.  The source code for it is located in: <TestStand>\Components\Models\TestStandModels\

I believe it is a CVI project.  We have modified it to add extra fields.  It isn't too bad.  Unfortunately I can't share that code as it is proprietary.  Let me know if you have any questions.

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,929 Views)

This is what I want to do.  Is there a Labview demo?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,513 Views)

Hi Sailfish
This is an old forum, i recommend you to start a new one to have better time resolution.

Regards

LaNiña | CLAD 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,505 Views)

There is a shipping example that demonstrates how to do this: C:\Users\Public\Documents\National Instruments\TestStand 2010 SP1\Examples\ProcessModels\BatchModel if you are using 2010. 

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,496 Views)