From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom PreBatch Callback

Hello guys, I am using a batch model to test up to 4 UUTs, my question is the following: Is there a way to include additional information in the PreBatch Callback, I know and is very usefull to be able to include the serial number for the specific TestSocket but I would like to have more information like part number, software version, etc. Is there a way to modify or built a custom PreBatch callback in order to include additional information ? Thanks for your help Eder
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,931 Views)

That dialog is part of modelsupport2.dll.  The source code for it is located in: <TestStand>\Components\Models\TestStandModels\

I believe it is a CVI project.  We have modified it to add extra fields.  It isn't too bad.  Unfortunately I can't share that code as it is proprietary.  Let me know if you have any questions.

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,918 Views)

This is what I want to do.  Is there a Labview demo?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,502 Views)

Hi Sailfish
This is an old forum, i recommend you to start a new one to have better time resolution.

Regards

LaNiña | CLAD 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,494 Views)

There is a shipping example that demonstrates how to do this: C:\Users\Public\Documents\National Instruments\TestStand 2010 SP1\Examples\ProcessModels\BatchModel if you are using 2010. 

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,485 Views)