NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration panel in customised operator interface (CVI)

Hello,
I would like to give test operator possiblity to choose which tests are performed, configure some pre-assumptions of DUT etc before starting test of a DUT. This I want to work in customised operator interface (build in CVI) and for configuration, I would like to have a customised configuration panel. Results of the user configurations I want to post to TestStand 3.1 variables.

I have basic questions how this could be done in simplest way using ActiveX components provided by CVI (I guess that is the correct way to do that).

* How can I open a new panel by pressing an TestStand UI button control or choosing it from an alternative in menu bar in customised operator interface ?
* How can I get results of the configuration, e.g. TestStand UI checkbox control, made by an user after closing the configuration panel ?

I'm familiar how to do these things in CVI without using ActiveX controls. A simple tutorial without too detailed information of ActiveX could help me or, even better to see a simple customised operator interface example code for CVI.

Best Regards,
Petri
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,444 Views)

Hello Petri!

I believe you have received information about this issue in other posts you have posted on our forums is that correct? If not please describe what issues and questions you might have that are still unanswered.

Regards,

Jimmie A.

Applications Engineer, National Instruments

Regards,
Jimmie Adolph
Systems Engineering Manager, National Instruments Northern European Region

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,402 Views)