NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close open seq files / Reload all seq files

Hi Allen.

This nightmare will never end.. arghhh...

I still can't get it to work.. I cant figure out what I am doing wrong.. I have been in touch with Anders Meister at NI Denmark, and he have been in touch with Sasha (properly spelled wrong) in UK... and they are agree with me that I am doing it correctly..

I have attached a seq this is almost the same as the original,  if I skip the "if" step (as the seq is saved) then it  works OK then it unload the seq every time that in comes in this seq... but as soon as I insert the if again then it doesn't work anymore, it seems that the GetSequenceFileEx is giving me a new reference as soon as the sequence file is saved from the editor.. it doesn't give me an error until I press save in the editor....

When I was studying the TS help.. then it seems that I can set a that tells that it should reload the seq if it is modified

GetSeqFile_UpdateFromDisk–(Value: 0x2) If this flag is set and the sequence is currently in memory, TestStand checks the date of the file on disk and reloads it if it is newer. If the flag is not set and the sequence is currently in memory, TestStand does not load the file.

But it doesn't work............. so simple a thing is so difficult to make......please help...

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(798 Views)
Here is an updated sequence file that calls SequenceFile.AddLoadReference().

I modified the sequence to be able to replicate the behavior without your directory structure, and it was functioning properly.

Allen P.
TestStand R&D
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(788 Views)