NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citrix DOORS 9.2 Client integration with Requirements Gateway - 'Error: Conversion problem (License error (feature ) NIRG_DOORS)'

Hi,

What do I need in order to connect to my DOORS 9.2 database with the Requirements Gateway, while I'm using a Citrix web client? With the actual setup I get this error: 'Error: Conversion problem  (License error (feature 😞 NIRG_DOORS)'

Thank you,

Teodor

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(4,857 Views)

Hi,

Maybe the following link might help

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/8417

regards

Ray

Note to NI: Why doesn't NI Gateway have its own board?

Regards

Ray

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(4,835 Views)

I think this information from the listed link works, but only with a DOORS client installed on the running computer. Using Citrix, DOORS will be executed from a web server (which requests an aditional user and password for accessing the Doors application itself), which means that Requirements Gateway cannot trust in the information stored into the Windows registry files or environment variables used to access the DOORS server.

So I'm waiting for other ideas.

Anyway I'll add a link here for the ones who uses local client solution for DOORS. Maybe it will be useful for them.

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/2CDF3F9B72AFADB5862574F700571557

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(4,829 Views)

teodor -

Would you mind if I asked the forum administrators to give me your email so that we can troubleshoot this further that way?

Manooch H.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(4,816 Views)

Yes it is fine with me. You can ask for the e-mail if this information is forbiden to be written here.

Thank you,

Teodor

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(4,814 Views)

Teodor -

After looking into this further, unfortunately, NI Requirements Gateway 1.1 requires your system to have the DOORS client installed and does not support the web server interface.

I can submit a request to consider including this functionality in a future version of Requirements Gateway on your behalf.

Manooch H.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(4,803 Views)

Yes this could be a good aproach in order to introduce such a feature with the next releases. If you need my support about the Citrix web client configurations you can contact me and I will try to forward you all information that you need.

Thank you,

Teodor

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(4,780 Views)

Hello,

May I ask you what DOORS client is needed? What is the name of the Doors client is requred for NIRG?

---
+++ In God we believe, in Trance we Trust +++
[Hungary]
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,884 Views)