From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breakpoints File

Last week I set a couple of breakpoints in my process model (on a pc with a deployment license), I ran a test and then manually removed them; or at least thats what I thought because they were appearing to the operators during the weekend. I had to go to [Debug>>Breakpoints>>Delete All] to get rid of them, which I guess is the normal procedure to do it. It was strange to me that this happened because I have a deployment license and my whole short teststand life I had the wrong idea that they were being stored in the seq file so, can someone illuminate me and tell me where are they being stored???

Thanx,

Iñaki
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,124 Views)
They are stored in \Program Files\National Instruments\TestStand 3.5\Cfg\TeststandPersistedOptions.opt.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,120 Views)

Thank you drohacek,

Iñaki

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,097 Views)

Iñaki -
The file that David mentioned is the file that TestStand uses when no workspace is loaded. If a workspace is loaded TestStand creates a file with the same name as the workspace with the .opt extension, and TestStand saves the breakpoint and workspace information in this file instead of the default.

Scott Richardson
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,074 Views)