NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background colour of graph

Hi to all,

when creating a report the background colour of a graph is always black and the graph itself is green. How can I change these colours?
Thanks for your help.

Daniel
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,982 Views)
Hello Daniel,

maybe I missunderstood your question, but when I print a graph (for instance with the example "sample test report.vi", the attatcheg graph image always has the same colors as displayed on the frontpanel. If you change the appearance of the graph and the displayed curves here, it'll change in the report as well. At least it does using LabVIEW 7.1. I did not doublecheck with elder versions yet.
Ingo Schumacher
Systems Engineering Manager CEERNational Instruments Germany
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,970 Views)
Hi Ingo

No, you didn´t missunderstand my question. I already tried to change the colours in the VI but the result of the TestStand report was again a black background colour and a green colour of the graph. Sadly I could not find the example "sample test report.vi", so I could not try it again with this example. At the moment I´m using the Evaluation Software of both, TestStand 3.1 and LabVIEW 7.1. Maybe that´s the reason?!

Thanks
Daniel
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,968 Views)
Hi Daniel,

sorry, no I was wrong. I did not mind that you were posting in the Teststand thread and thought you were talking of LabVIEW. That is why my answer has only to do with LabVIEW; forget about it.

If you are using Teststand to create reports, the graphs will be generated by Teststand, not LabVIEW. Unfortunately, the graph colors are not an option which can be easily changed. Instead, this is rather complicated and implies Testsatand customisation. Please refer to this thread to get some more information about this issue: how change the report graph color in teststand.
Ingo Schumacher
Systems Engineering Manager CEERNational Instruments Germany
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,951 Views)