From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error when calling DAQmx from TestStand

Hi,

I get very mystic error when calling DAQmx Create Channel (Digital input) and DAQmx Read (Digital Bool 1Line 1Point) vis. Difficulty is that it does not occur every time. It is random. Any ideas what might cause this error? I uninstalled Traditional DAQ drives because they are not in use but it does not help.

Please, see attachment.

BR,
Jick

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,822 Views)

Hey Jick,

Does this error occur if you run the VI independently of TestStand? If so, you might want to post this on our Multifunction DAQ board. The users who are active on that board have more experience with the DAQmx functions.

I would also recommend opening MAX and trying to use the test panels for your DAQ device. It's possible that you will see this error in MAX as well, which might give us more information to narrow down the issue.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,811 Views)

Here is some additional information. See attachments.

I can not get that error using MAX or looping it only. There is something else outside which causes the error. It can not be Traditional DAQ because I uninstalled it. These vis are running in a loop during the test in the batchmodel.

BR,
Jick

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,806 Views)